2015-12-19

Merry Christmas, 2015!

Merry Christmas, 2015! (I composed this. Your screen may differ from mine. [Click ==>here<== to see what it looks like on my screen if you want.] I haven't figured out yet how to do shapes other than squares and rectangles, so it looks retro.) I'm still happy and healthy and living in Midland with Susan (and Oscar the dog of course). Wes, 26, lives in St Catharines and works in a department store. Cady, 25, married this year, got her Masters in Museum Studies this summer, and lives in downtown Toronto. Chloe, 20, studies Midwifery at Laurentian in Sudbury. Some of the reasons I like this manner of wishing you a Merry Christmas are that I can do iterations quickly (no paper or ink is used--no trees are chopped), I can add hyperlinks, and I can email the results. Hey! It's the twenty-first century! All the best in the new year!--Peter