2011-01-22

what's in a name?

like john lennon seeing 'beatles' with an 'a', it came to me in a flash--this blog needs renaming. and it shall be 'double vision' cuz that's how i see the world now, thanks to this brain injury, and to remind myself to take a reality-check once in a while. actually, the struggle for reality is pretty well constant for me now, kinda like having double vision. i have to accept what i see, yet commit to what i know is real. god grant me the wisdom to know the difference.

2 comments:

  1. How did you manage to find a blurry picture? this is perfect.

    Seriously, it must be difficult to always see this way. Glasses can usually correct this for people, but not for you - at least not yet. I have hope that something will be invented or discovered that can improve your sight, peter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i searched google images for 'double vision.' mine is a neurological problem. ophthalmology can only correct 10-20%.

    ReplyDelete